Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

How long do we have?

In my inbox this morning . . .

HOW MANY YEARS DO YOU HAVE LEFT?

Watch your age in the upper right corner!
Kinda fun to watch your age go up and down as you answer the questions.

Now this is interesting, give it a try....

How long will you live? This is a calculator that estimates your life expectancy.

It was developed by Northwestern Mutual Life. It's interesting that there are only 
13 questions.
Yet, they can predict how long you're likely to live.
http://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan
 
I think this is a great marketing project.  I wonder how accurate this is.  Here are my results - suggesting 27 more years of content on AboutProjectManagement.com.  Add a comment to let me know how you fare . . .
 
 

1 comment: